Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Final Night Abroad

Well, this is my last night abroad and I have mixed feelings. Today, I left Tunis and I was very sad to leave. I already miss ALL of the Tunisian students, including Nabiha who organized a great program that helped me understand the Tunisian culture, both Hammadis, Fousi, who was our sweet bus driver, and everyone else who made this trip amazing for me. I am blessed to have had this opportunity and it has helped me grow a lot in such a short time. Thanks so much to Geri Hurlbut and Cathy West for making this all possible for me and keeping me safe. Also, thanks to my group who has supported me through this experience; I hope that I did the same for you as well. The trip would not have been the same without you all.

In just a few hours, it is back to reality in America. I cannot wait to see my family and friends back home. I cannot wait to share this great experience with you with great pictures and videos that were taken along the way.

See you soon and love you all,

Erin Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment