Thursday, January 7, 2010

Preparing for my big adventure!!!

I cannot wait to be on my journey to Paris, France and Tunisia, Africa!!! I have been trying to perfect my packing skills for the past week and all I have succeeded in is making the weight limit. I have packed, unpacked, and repacked my clothes many times to make sure that I have the right amount of supplies for this unique Art Therapy excursion. I believe that this process is the hardest thing to do before you travel, as well as waiting for the journey to begin. I am excited about everything I am going to see, eat, and experience. I am now ready to go on my once in a lifetime journey overseas. I just wish that it would hurry up and get here!!!

Just a few more hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Mom and Dad, I will call when I get into Paris, France.

Love and miss you all!



Erin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment